Marble stone is definitely one of the best materials used for flooring. It is durable and gives an elegant look to any modern house designs. It is a good material for making countertops, flooring, tables, bathroom flooring, foyers, fireplaces, bars and different home furniture.
Even before, great architects and artists prefer to use marble stone in building sculptures, buildings, and temples. One of the great examples is the Taj Mahal temple in India. It is an architectural heritage, which is known for its astonishing design as well as the materials used such as marble stone. No wonder why marble is an in-demand stone among any other kind of stones.
Marble flooring store in McKinney, TX knows very well about this flooring material. We have the expertise in marble flooring and provide quality products that our customers deserve. We offer a wide array of marble designs that can truly make any home look majestic.
Advantages of Marble Flooring
- Durability. The use of marble flooring is highly recommended for areas that are constantly in use such as public places, temples, and business establishments. The durability of this material is already tested especially on tough times such as extreme weather conditions. Ancient ruins and temples set as the best example of how durable marble is—that after thousands of years, archaeologists discover temples that are made of this sought-after material.
- Marble flooring is easy to clean. Unlike other flooring options, marble flooring doesn’t hold dust and allergens like carpets do. It is resistant to fungus and molds as well. Thus, marble flooring doesn’t require hard cleaning procedures so that it’s germ and dirt-free. All you need is a mop and water, and that’s pretty much it.
- Marble stone is known for its unique quality and elegant feature. That’s why most of the historical buildings and famous mansions are made with marble flooring. Okay, let’s admit it. Marble may not always come at an affordable price; however, your property can be valued at a much higher price because of this material.
Types of Marble
Marble is classified into two categories—pure white and colored marble. The large deposits of marble are found in India and these are only few of the types of marble commonly found in the market today:
- Carrara Marble – a pure white marble.
- Limestone –a kind of marble that usually takes form and is found on the bottom of a lake.
- Faux Marble –an artificial marble that is just painted to look like its original counterpart.
- Paper Marble – another type of marble imitation. This is a form with different patterns and colors, replicating colored marbles.
- Breccias or Breccia Oniciata –a marble known for its broken feature.
- Cultured Marble –a combination of marble dust and cement.
These different types of marbles are available in the market all over the world. The marble flooring store in McKinney, TX offers varieties of high-quality marbles you can choose from. Call our office number or browse through our website to get to know more about our products and services.